CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Im Angry About.......


me...life...my mistakes....being alone....the world...my dreams....my studies....not wantin to draw anymore...not havin sum1 to talk openly....my past friends & current ones.....missin sum ppl & cryin ova dem....not knowin how to play a guitar...havin a messed up brain....worryin & thinkin way too much...messin up my own life....not being able to trust anyone...the steps dat i take....everythin & anythin...
& most of all am angry about being angry!!!!

WHAT ARE YOU ANGRY ABOUT?

6 thoughts:

anjelica said...

im angry about my LIFE... cox it sucks everytym :)

Anonymous said...

best of luck with whatever u r going thru :D

.mini said...

oh god, mystique
after reading this post, im just worried about you
best of luck with everything ^.^

MYSTIQUE said...

yea i guess any1 wud b worried...but ill survive...so don worry!!! & thx for the comments...it really helps!!! :D

Anonymous said...

anger is something that consumes u.. b4 it does.. u need to get over it... ;)

Summer said...

jus let it out! ^_^